1. Click the "Apply Now" button below to fill out the online application form.
Rooftop applications are open Monday at 8am and close Wednesday at 5pm. All COVID related hardships need to apply with the MAC HOPE program. Other nonprofits helping with financial assistance can be found by dialing 211, the United Way of Greater Nashville's help line.
2. If you do not qualify for an existing grant, you will be sent an email with a referral to other resources.
3. If you qualify for an existing grant, a Rooftop social worker will call you to conduct an over the phone interview and may request additional documentation.
4. Rooftop's case review team meets daily to review applications. Assistance is based on the documentation provided and the funding available.
5. Following that meeting, you will be notified of our decision. If you are approved for assistance, a check will be sent directly to your rental agency or mortgage company.
The application period is now closed. To apply for assistance, please return during the next application period (Monday, 8:00 a.m. to Wednesday, 5:00 p.m. CT).